GOLDEN VISA ELIGIBLE FUND INVESTMENTS
Private Equity Fund
Currently open to subscriptions – eligible for Golden Visa with a minimum investment size of €350,000
The Venture Capital Fund, , has a diversified investment strategy, in terms of asset classes and geographies.
The fund is investing mainly in prime commercial assets including but not limited to high-street retail, logistics and specialized offices such as health centers and co-working. The investment strategy will be opportunistic benefitting from the expected post Covid-19 rebound in Portugal, mainly Lisbon, as well as in other European cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Athens & Istanbul.
Investing equity into companies developing or holding prime yielding commercial assets in Mediterranean touristic cities with a focus on Lisbon, with no single investment exceeding 33,33% of the portfolio.
A diversified fund, both asset wise and geographically
- Investment in prime commercial assets including but not limited to high-street retail, logistics and specialised offices such as doctor offices, health centers and co-working.
- Geographical focus on Portugal, mainly Lisbon, as well as other European cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Athens & Istanbul with excellent investment & growth potential.
- Opportunistic investments targeting to take advantage of the expected rebound in such cities post Covid-19.
- Targeting strong cash flow yielding investments such as logistics, street retail, specialized office or health related assets
- Investment done through a transparent and tax efficient vehicle regulated by the Capital Markets Board (‘CMVM’).
- €350,000+* investment provides the right to apply for Portuguese Golden Visa (‘GV’) program, Europe’s best alternative.
- 6 Year Closed-end Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Investment, (with 1+1 year extention)
Fund’s Commercial Real Estate Pipeline average target yield of 5,50% (mix of retail and logistics assets)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FUND PRESENTATION